Monday, March 28, 2011

Get the Torches and Pitchforks

I'm a monster, I know. I only update this every few months, even though I consistently promise to update several times a month. I'm sorry, I'm a liar. I'm a bad person. It's true. The sad truth is, I've just been too busy to think about the blog. What with AP classes, college applications, scholarships, and enjoying the little free time I have, the blog isn't really something I think a lot about... So yes, grab your torches and pitchforks, folks: I am a monster. Do what you will. In my defense, however, because of my schedule, I haven't actually reviewed a movie since the previous post. I have done several articles since then, but none of them have been movie reviews. That sounds very bad for a movie critic, but the truth it is. If it makes up for my bad behavior, I'm going to change the blog from here on out to be any kind of reviews, from movies to video games to TV to music albums. I'll review everything under the sun, and to make up for my absence, I'm posting two reviews I've written in my absence: a video game and a concert. Enjoy, mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment